June 10, 2015
Swap Sour Cream for Butter in these Peanut Butter Chocolate favorites!
1/2 cup Byrne Dairy Sour Cream
3/4 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Sugar
2 Byrne Dairy Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
3 cups Flour
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
36 Chocolate Kiss Candies, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the Sour Cream, Peanut Butter, Brown Sugar, and Sugar. Add Eggs, one at a time, stir. Add Vanilla Extract.
3. In a separate mixing bowl sift together the dry ingredients: Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, and Salt.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture. Mix until combined and dough forms.
5. Measure a tablespoon of dough, and roll between hands forming a ball.
6. Place balls of dough 1 inch apart on a cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 8-9 minutes. Remove from oven and press 1 piece of chocolate into each cookie.
8. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to cool.
Yield: 3 dozen cookies