5 ways with Greek Yogurt.
5 Ingredients or less.
All ready in 5 minutes.
1. Zesty Apricot
1 cup Byrne Hollow Farm Plain Greek Yogurt + ½ tsp. grated orange zest + 1 Tbs. Apricot preserves + 1 Tbs. chopped walnuts + 1 tsp. honey
- Mix yogurt and orange zest together. Top with preserves and walnuts. Drizzle with honey.
2. Fiesta Dip
1 cup Byrne Hollow Farm Plain Greek Yogurt + 1 Tbs. taco seasoning mix + 1/4 cup shredded lettuce + 1 Tbs. diced tomato + 1 Tbs. shredded cheddar cheese
Mix yogurt & taco seasoning mix together. Top with shredded lettuce, tomato, and cheese. Serve with veggies & chips.
3. Honey Vanilla & Granola
1 cup Byrne Hollow Farm Vanilla Greek Yogurt + 1/2 cup fresh fruit + 1/4 cup granola + 1 tsp. honey
- Top yogurt with fruit & granola. Drizzle with honey.
4. Chocolate Strawberry Pretzel
3 mini chocolate covered pretzels + 1 cup Byrne Hollow Farm Vanilla Greek Yogurt + 1/2 cup diced Strawberries + Chocolate shavings
- Crush pretzels. Mix yogurt and diced strawberries. Top crushed pretzels with yogurt mixture. Garnish with sliced strawberry & chocolate shavings.
1 cup Byrne Hollow Farm Plain Greek Yogurt + 1/2 cup shredded cucumber + 1 Tbs. lemon juice + 1/2 tsp. minced garlic + 1/2 tsp. chopped dill
- Mix all ingredients together. Top with black pepper, optional. Serve with veggies & pita bread.