Back in November 2021, Byrne, Inc. announced another major investment in its dairy processing facility in Cortlandville, New York. Originally built in 2014, Byrne invested approximately $25 million to retool the facility, which previously produced cultured products. The plant is expected to reopen before the holidays and will produce extended shelf life and shelf stable dairy products.
The expansion included the installation of new processing and filling lines and an increase in the overall plant footprint. Take a look at the incredible progress:
Now hiring at Byrne Cortlandville!
We are currently recruiting for several positions at the Cortlandville facility, including:
- Filler Operators, Days and Nights
- Packaging Operators, Days and Nights
- Maintenance Mechanics, Days and Nights
- Processor Operator, Nights
- Cooler Warehouse Operator, Days and Nights